Volunteers are what make the Fiesta Mexicana an amazing event. Are you interested in volunteering? Just complete and return your Fiesta Volunteer Application/Waiver by August 1, 2017.
- Ticket Booth (Sat. & Sun. only from 5pm-closing)
- Attendee counter, use a clicker to help us count attendance at this years event!
- Grounds clean-up, with thousdands of people attending the event we need all hands on deck to help keep the grounds clean and pleasant for participants and visitors.
- Welcome tent, help greet guests and answer general event questions.
- Parade volunteer, assist with parade staging, registrations, and more.
- VIP Luncheon Volunteer, assist with decorations and table set-up, serving food, greeting guests, and more.
- Car Show Volunteer, assist with planning and organization of the car show, day-of assembly of participants, and more.
Application/waivers can be scanned and emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org, faxed to 503-980-2448, or dropped off at City Hall (270 Montgomery St). Questions? Please contact Beth Faulhaber at 503-982-5388 or via email at email@example.com. Fiesta is a great opportunity for group volunteer projects, or individuals to give back to their community!